Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bronco Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to get new identical factory door panels for a 1990 eddie bauer bronco?? I have seen many door panels, but I want to get the ones just like I have but can not find them. Any suggestions?

Brian

G

·
0 Posts
I dont want anyone to take this message personally but this is my opinion. The standard door panels on your vehicle are probably just fine. Your Eddie Bauer stuff you got screwed on. The only reason you may need to replace your panels, is if you have one of those super loud annoying radios that the kids drive around blairing these days, who do they think they are. I dont know where you can get these but in my opinion you don't NEED them.

Talk to you later,
Holmes

P.S. Call Alli

N

·
0 Posts
well, i have an 84' and my door panels rotted out. heh they were dry rotting. i got mine from JCWhitney for like 200$ all other places had them for like 500 and up. my look ideantical to the old ones....

·
Bronco Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My door panels are cracked and were cracked when I got the bronco! And I paid nothing extra for the eddie bauer edition. What some people need to do is get the spare tire out of the inside of the vehicle and get a spare rack for the back because that tire rattles inside and it gets so annoying the passenger has to crawl in back while the vehicle is moving to tighten the wing nut. Having your spare tire inside is just not bronco style. Does anybody know where to get an outside spare rack that all GOOD broncos have?? Please help.

Ps. Keep it in your pants and out of tracy!!

·
Bronco Member
40 Posts
I am right now replacing my door panels with the panels available at http://www.jcwhitney.com
They are very good, and there are two versions of the same panel. There are ones that have the padded arm rest (my types), and those that don't have padding. I like them, but its a matter of taste. I have the XLT series of Bronco so they are most like what I am replacing. I believe tha the latest price of these padded units are around $100 per side. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts