Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
If Only I Had Lexus Power
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Do Pioneer do a double din head unit radio, cd, mp3. I have looked at their website but cant find anything.

I am looking at kenwood site at the moment, but cant see anything yet ----Oh there they are

any suggestions on others

thanks

ash

·
AU3 Falcon XR8 Ute (auto)
357 Posts
I can't find any on their site either, just looking at it now, so maybe they've discontinued them for their '03 range (which I see has been put up on the site just in time for '04 :)

They definatley used to have a couple, and they would have still been around recently too, so if you ask around all the shops there's a good chance someone may have some still in stock - maybe even have it cheap since it seems it's discontinued now.

Info from the '02 catalague (which as I remarked before, seems to have been current until just recently...

FH-P4000
-Double-DIN
-Radio, Cassette, CD, CD changer control
-MOSFET 50Wx4
-DSP and BBE and 9-band EQ
-Dual RCA pre-outs inc. sub control
-Card style remote
-Silver unit with blue backlit display

FH-P6600
Similar to above but...
-Motorised front panel
-Backlight colour can be set to about 10 diff. colours
-MOSFET is 45x4
-Conventional size remote

I don't think either of 'em do MP3 though. Nakamichi have at least one real nice double-DIN I've seen - 6-stack in-built CD/MD/Tuner, and you get top quality sound from anything by Nakamichi. Still no MP3 though I think. Of course Sony and Kenwood and JVC and others have some nice ones too (some of which do do MP3).

Steve.

·
If Only I Had Lexus Power
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that steve, i found a kenwood mp3 for $2000 without a cassete which is what im after

not much else though, i might look at that nakamichi next

1 - 3 of 3 Posts