Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this forum equal the PT Lounge in purpose?

I was just wondering, is this the FF equivalent to the ProbeTalk Lounge? A place where nothing topics are discussed, or is that just not going on over here?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Well, it's about the same. Except the conversation is a little more mature in here. That's the only differance I can think of.:dead:

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
It seems that for the most part, it's a bit more toned down here. I kinda like it that way, becasue I don't have to muddle through Kyle's posts and other garbage I find there.

It's almost relaxing......

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I kind of like the drivel in the Lounge sometimes.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Aleah_96PSE said:
How do you get avatars and such?
All you need is to have 10 or more posts then you can go into the MY FF link up top. once in your Usercp go to edit options and you can add one by uploading one from your harddrive or link it from another location. there is a limit on the dimensions and the filesize, but we are pretty laxed on them.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I get tired of all the "my girlfriend blah blah blah"

I feel bad for some of those people, and I understand where they are coming from, but it really gets old when it's the subject of everyother topic. Or people looking for compliments or sympathy....that just bugs me. Mabye I'm just a cold person....

·
I want a Turbo. GIMMIE!!
61 Posts
I am not a fan of the PT lounge actually. LOTS of crap is posted(by me too). But I currently don't have a Probe anymore so the lounge and pic gallerys are the only ones I browse....eh :darin:

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
But Stephen I think you know someone who will give you access to a Probe GT.

·
Probe GT Member
32 Posts
I hate going into the lounge anymore-it is the same stupid stuff over and over-every once in a while there is a decent post worth reading(like DP's post about his grandmother) but usually it is my girlfriend blah blah or why these chips are good blah blah. Not worth the time it takes to read them.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Ya'll should check the General Discussion and way off topic forum.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.