Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Alabama, we usually hit Steele International for 1/4 mile runs. There are other dragways like Huntsville International but it's only 1/8.

G

·
We have Mid-Michigan Raceway, Thunderbird Dragway, Milan Dragway, Lapeer Dragway, Ulby Dragway, 131 Dragway.... I think there is another in MI.

As for other Close Dragstrips, there is Norwalk Raceway in Norwalk Ohio, and St. Thomas Dragway in London Ontario.

Dragstrips? Yeah MIPOC has those :hy:

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
GrandBendMotorplex.com
StThomasdragway.com
Shannonville.com
Mosport.com

:)
Canada has those!

You'll find me on Fridays at Grand Bend.. Sundays at St.Thomas

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
well like drew said.. we have Sears Point and Sac Raceway.. but both are at least 1.5 hours from me.. so i don't get out very much.. specially when they run opens on wednesday nights.

·
Probe SE driver
99 Posts
HDP said:
Here in Alabama, we usually hit Steele International for 1/4 mile runs. There are other dragways like Huntsville International but it's only 1/8.

Wish i was up there closer to you H-ville boys Don! I'd love to run Steele with ya'll.

G

·
huh??

sarturo_91plx said:
damn i must be the only one that dosn't have any near them, the closest ones i know of are in md and nc and im in va so it sucks
you live in richmond?? HELLO the dinwidee dragstrip at Virginia Motorsports Park!!!!! from richmond that will take you about 45 minutes. i'm pretty sure there is one in richmond but i can't remember what it's called. :heydude:

·
Probe GT Member
16 Posts
Scottie2Hottie said:
GrandBendMotorplex.com
StThomasdragway.com
Shannonville.com
Mosport.com

:)
Canada has those!

You'll find me on Fridays at Grand Bend.. Sundays at St.Thomas
Don't forget Cayuga Scottie!!!
Gerry Sica hangs there once in a while, as i used to myself (sigh, too much snow ;D ).
drew

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Its funny you mention Cayuga.. I cant believe I forgot that

They just totally re-built that entire place eh.. Its got a Road Course, a New Drag Strip, Tech areas.. Everything Its a complete a1 Facility now!

Ive only made 3 passes there, but they were nice.. Personally, I favour Grand Bend, cause the launch area is wicked sticky, and there are tons of people there to see me beat thier buddies :)

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Oh yeah, and Gerry Sica is a great guy.. When I first had my 2G, I hung with him for a bit thee, and he gave me a look at his car.. Nice Ride, and that shit hauls..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts