Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a cruise in the pig on friday. came hurtling down canterbury road at 60-70 ks. the pig was rumbling wogs were staring. up beside at the lights pulled a ferrari something a rather. me and the bloke exchanged pleasantries etc. we took off from the lights pretty easy, cruised to the next set of lights when a VH commo pulled in front of me. the ferrari driver looked back at me and smiled, the commo and the ferrari took off like scalded cats. I pulled up at the lights next to the commo after the ferrari had dissapered into the distance. I wound down the window of the pig, said to the wog, that ferrari's fast ay. the wog goes,

"mate I'll tell you this much, he's fast, if I didnt wheel spin, I would have taken him easy."

in your dreams pal.:thumbdown

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I think that applies to most Commode folk... Big mouths, peanut brains... ;) You blokes from LS1 know who I'm talking about... not the genuine car nuts, just the dickheads... :wink2:

Had a bloke in a Daewoo matiz pull up next to me on Friday evening at the lights. Now I had just finished work after starting at 4.30am so I wasn't real keen on any racing. This bloke takes off from the lights like a bull at a gate so I draw alongside this tool as he changes into third and plant it changing into second.
Bit of fun I thought, no harm done but this idoit was up my arse wanting another chance.
Amazing the reaction you get when you wack the handbrake on with someone tailgating you at 100k's... :evil:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Damn I understood about half of what you said there and I can gather the remaining. man I love how you folks in the southern hemi talk. But of course You probably think the same of the way I talk.

Put a thick southern drawl to what I type. Yes I am a Texan and damn proud. No... I am not married to my sister or my mother. No I dont wear a cowboy hat. I do wear boots, but they are not an everyday attire.

Yee haw

LunaticSS

BTW: I have 17 dead marines here and I am working to finish off the remaining 7 :damack:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
LunaticSS said:
BTW: I have 17 dead marines here and I am working to finish off the remaining 7 :damack:
I'm off the beers at the moment... Last time out got sh!tefaced at the brumbies v waratahs and am still recovering!!... :sleeping: :CraZ:

·
Australia Falcon Member
28 Posts
hey looney - what do you drive???

carefull of those marines - you'll be buggered for work the next morning...

I used to have a Morris Oxford with a 350 Chev in it, it was a nice little revenue earner as most twits assumed that it was stock. bloody scarey to drive on 5" skinnies though... I used to pick on Valiants and Toranas (they were usually the dumb ones who wanted to race for money...

the Rangie is good to scare off the unsuspecting though....:rolleyes:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Lunatic SS - I don't have to imagine. I spent some time in Gainesville Texas a few years back. Man, what an eye opener! Are there ANY smart women there?? :?: :?:

Thing that really got me was getting pulled over by the Highway Patrol and having two guns pulled on me. All that for having a case of beer in the tray of the pickup (an empty one of course :) ).

By the way, the Bud (american) marines are piss weak. I spent a fortune trying to get tanked!

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Aussie Pete:

Well I am awake now and I finished off all but 1 in the case.

I do not drink piss water Bud, but I do drink Guiness.

There are some smart women around here. They are usually from another state though. Like my Wife :evil:

gfairlie:

I drive a 1996 Impala SS and have on order waiting to get delivered a Ford F350SD Crew Cab.

Work what is that.... I got fired Friday so I dont have to worry about going to work in the morning now. I should not have a problem finding something around here. will be taking some time off to have some fun. :WH:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
LunaticSS said:
Work what is that.... will be taking some time off to have some fun. :WH:
Bastard... Can't wait for my time off... 6 weeks!! woohoo!!...:D :CraZ: :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LunaticSS. Just you remember now, each time you end up with a dead marine, you gotta bury the buggar's. I would say by the time you finish that lot, ya'll hate the navy.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:fmad:

Least my first car an't gonna be a wild dingo I found in the local outback!
:) :) :) :)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Least my first car an't gonna be a wild dingo I found in the local outback!
Don't knock it fella, dingo's go harder than them little kiwi things you've got... ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This reply is for GTHO4 from the BON forum. I know you read here so I will reply to you.
yes I do read the BON forum from time to time. No I dont post there for the simple reason of the reply to the topics that are posted there. my referral to W.A residents is to a couple of people only, you are not on that list. They have never bagged me nor have I them, I just dont like the way they reply to people. You have never bagged me nor have I you. I respect that. My apologies if my choice of name of topic offends, but I wont change the name. I stand by choice of freedom of speech and if no-one likes it then tough. But I am not racist, read some of my other replies. I have offered to meet ef-falcon-guy in springwood. he is asian, so what, he did'nt take offence at the thread, I used the title of my own free choice. If you can't take the title as it is then god help you in the real world.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Incase you guys have'nt realised by my name I'm asian too, I did'nt even know what a WOG is!:)
I don't give a though. FILL ME IN NEXT TIME!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I never would of guessed.
well there you go, lifes full of surprises

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
8 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing