Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
XR8 & Ford Probe owner
128 Posts
You have to admit the Japs in thier HI-PO ricers are masters at the drift that 200SX (Silvia) was damn close to the Skyline I don't believe that they did not touch - freaky

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Aaah, 2 of my favourite models... with minor traction issues.... :rofl:

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They spend so much money on mods to their cars they can't afford decent tires for traction. lol.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I second that XRated....how on earth can they control them like that!

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
WOWEEE!!! Thats what i wanna see down the Great Occean road!! I find it interesting F1 drivers cant come close to driving WRC cars as well as the rally drivers, but the rally drivers are pretty well not too far off driving F1 cars as well as F1 drivers! Id say these top drift drivers could drive anything just like the rally drivers! F1 is just fast foward, get your reflexs up, and anyone can do it, rally and crazy drifters is where the real skill is!! And what about dirt track solo motobikes! how crazy is that!!

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
FordHawk said:
I second that XRated....how on earth can they control them like that!
There rather skilled. I was reading something on a champion drift racer can sit a glass of water on the dash do a lap and not knock the water over. I'll take that with a pinch of salt though.

Either case, very skilled drivers !

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
DDAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i can say is.......................

Got BOOOOSSSTTTTT
Got BAAAALLLLZZZZZ

Love it

Simon

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
TeamKiwi said:
DDAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i can say is.......................

Got BOOOOSSSTTTTT
Got BAAAALLLLZZZZZ

Love it

Simon
Simon, have you been playing need for speed underground have you...

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
haha underground! ive just got the level 3 nos dudes haha, what peoples highest scores in the drift mode? ive got 58000 and it was for 28seconds!

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
Whats need for speed underground????

Simon

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
its a pc game, thats pretty much like fast and the furious, u pick out a ricer car like a civic etc and make it fully sick and race it round the city or drag race and drift. it is painfully addictive i must admit!!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
those commentators were goin nutz!!! rightly so! lol :p

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Not bad at all for Jap ricers.
Cheers John

·
Registered
162 Posts
If anyone is interested in a pretty damn impressive DVD that displays the 6 different techniques on how to drift, check out the Drift Bible - Keiichi Tsuychia. He's the "Drift King" in Japan. Give him a car and he will drift it.

Happy viewing!

·
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"
658 Posts
I've herd of his EVL-TE from Driftworks.org, he can drift a shopping trolley.

How funny are those commentators, I love Japanese it sounds so hetic. Could you imaging one commentate the AFL grand final lol

I certainly wouldn't give either of those two the keys to my car to "get some smokes from the shop", he'd get back and the cars boiling hot and your rears are laminating...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts