Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
From memory, it was that Stallone Indy car flick, 'Drivin'.

Btw, Jim is your shop open on Sat.? I wouldn't mind getting a quick service/inspection before I head down on the Melb trip. I'm a Penrith local too so no dramas about getting there.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Seems the first movie is actually 'Tomb Raider'.

I should also mention a large gathering of rice boys from www.performanceforums.com is planning to see the movie the same night, so we should definitely be well organised an ensure we all get in early to grab the best spots. Hopefully they won't spoil the movie, but you can't guarantee the 'aww, shiiick maaaytes' will be heard aplenty.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
oh joy... riceboys... lovely!
hmmm, tomb raider you say? not bad! i haven't seen the movie and perving on angelina jolie with fake tits for an hour or so should be good!

·
Tickford Owners Club NSW
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Howdy VenomXR,

Yes we're open Saturdays 8-12. If you would like to bring your rocket in please call me on 4731-3212 asap, cos saturdays fill up pretty quickly.

Salada

Jim

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
that movie could have been so much better if they had replaced those shitty imports with good old US home-grown stuff, like Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, '94 Impala and then we could go classic as well, like Impala, Chevelle, Trans Am, old Boss/Mach Mustangs, Stingrays... *sigh*

there are all these beautifull, REAL cars in USA and they made a movie about THOSE contraptions! bah!

a mate of mine who's a ricer to the core goes to me: you HAVE TO respect those cars in the movie.
nah! no way buddy! they might be fast, but they look pathetic and they use wheezy little engines that sound like me when i get puffed out! anyway, 'nuff bitching from me...

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
It wasn't really a movie, it was a 1 & 3/4 hour NOS commercial.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
oh, trust YOU to like something about NOS! haha well, NOS does seem the only way to go for that extra burst of power when you need it but supercharging still beats it hands down for everyday running of the car.

G

·
AHHH the only good cars were the SVT LIGHTING FORD UTE AND THE BLOWN CAMARO.Just to add i just loved the drive home to eb on nos hahahahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts