Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to take the window out of my drivers side door and I can not seem to be able to get it out. It is a 83 convertible. The window with the track riveted on to it will not fit through the opening. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
917 Posts
83convertible said:
I am trying to take the window out of my drivers side door and I can not seem to be able to get it out. It is a 83 convertible. The window with the track riveted on to it will not fit through the opening. Any help would be appreciated.
Convertable what ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
83 mustang convertible. I am trying to take the window out but the track is rivited to the bottom of the window. The track will not fit through the opening. Do I have to drill the rivits out and take the track off the window in order to take the window out?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Freshmeat said:
This IS a Mustang forum... :hy:

83convertible- are you trying to pull the window and tract? The glass should come out fine, but not with anything else attached to it.
this post is a reply from latest postings which does not define the origonal post place.. you know that btw

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have doors off of a 90 gt convertible that to go onto it but the top of the windows seem to be shaped a little different on the 90 compared to the 83. The 90 windows are more rounded on the top so they dont fit into the weather stripping on the roof properly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts