Ford Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
dynosteve didn't make an intentional thread of advertising. He was reporting his progress, and answerd questions of Forum users about price and avialability of his products.

Still I can understand How poeple can see this as advertsing and being unfair to the sponsors who pay good money to get thier products across.

·
But wait ... theres MORE!
442 Posts
I must say (although its not going to be a popular thing on here) that I had some dealings with dynosteve and have had some serious issues.
There is enough decent ford places without having to add ones like that while annoying the paying site supporters.

·
blue blooded
278 Posts
dynosteve's car made 441hp at the wheels in Melbourne on the weekend .....

no way can that spec car do 10.8sec ... but maybe that is what he is aiming for ... good luck steve :s6:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
"I just spent the weekend with Steve, Gillian and Jess at the Holden vs Ford show in Melbourne and Steve will be running the car at Eastern Creek on Wednesday night - weather permitting. As far as I am aware, Steve's XR6T has run a best of 12.3 - but that's with the auto in drive and way too much wheel spin. There's no doubt that Steve will crack the tens before too long - I've never met a more enthusiastic guy in my life. When he's determined to do something, he does it. Bring on Wednesday night..."

so 12.3 isnt bad at the moment!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I must say (although its not going to be a popular thing on here) that I had some dealings with dynosteve and have had some serious issues.
There is enough decent ford places without having to add ones like that while annoying the paying site supporters.
the truth is always popular wether it want to be heard or not.i got shafted by him as well. and have run into a fair few who arent in his fanclub anymore. i too was seriously expensively let down by the guru

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
21 Participants
albert33
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing