- EA Ghia headliner with wiring and lights $60
- 8mm Wheel spacers $10
- AU3 Twin thermo's $220
- Four Ford central locking solenoids $20

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turboluva: There's a guy up in Shepparton with AU/BA offset wheels on his EA turbo. I think he said his spacers were like 12 or 15mm. They were really good quality ones - stuffed if i know where he got them from. So the answer to your question is no - you would need another 5mm or so for clearance. But they'd be handy for increasing track, giving you slightly better traction.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, sorry mate. No carpet here cept for the 15 year old stuff in my car.
Here's a pic of the trip guys.

Attachments

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wiring thats missing is just where the wires from the cruise components went right into the main harness. As i didn't have all day to trace the wires, i didn't get ALL of it, although i was able to get the connections at either end of the wires.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trip computer is getting mailed off to someone tomorrow. Sorry.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry to interrupt your post coxy but i'd thought you would be interested to know. The EA turbo you spoke of from shepp with the spacers has been stripped and sold, making way for an EF turbo project. The low kay white stock futura 5 speed from a few weeks ago, Is now a Spandox special effects green/gold, rolls on 18's, dumped, Turbo'd - front bumper cut to make way for big new shiny intercooler. Greddy engine management, and once again a decent stereo. (153 dB on epic-150 in car dB meter)

soo ummm when are u coming to shepparton again??!!

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, i'll start by saying that its a shame to strip such a great looking car. But you cant stop progress, or the need for more power either. I can't wait to see the newby!!! I get my licence back on the 23rd, so i might call up in the first weekend of march. I've STILL gotta pick up the plug fitting for that display unit too. Between the new house, work etc. etc., the spray job is yet to come, and I need a cooler and piping to finish the turbo conversion. The reco'ed diff and new brakes are ready to go on this week too. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Cheers - Coxy

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$220. They're basicly brand new. They've been hanging in the shed for over 18 months now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts