Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have access to net again, details of car: 162km, white , alloys, steer, a/con, sports susp, full skirt kit, 5speed, mpi, lsd, s-pac running gear, full cabriolet conversion, fully complianced since brand new, professionally built. registered, cheapt to insure, rare, reliable and turns many heads! e-mail [email protected] or ph (07) 3424 0706 or (07) 3814 5884. offers over $4750. need money bargain! tell your friends, tell your enemies need $$$ thanks guys

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Got any pics, I know they were posted last time, but again please, oh and your location

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Link wont work for me, and that would be Brisbane area you reside in right ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats brisbane. let me try that link again.

hometown.aol.com.au/_ht_a/explodedea/meetpictures_02/htm

it doesn't seem to come up on screen as i type it. if u still can't find it try going to google and searching for 'tickford cabrio' you will find a site titled 11th of august pictures go there and you can't miss it.

i hope this helps.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
found it on google thanks :0)

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
um can you give us some histroy on this car?

Like who did teh converion etc etc..it seems very nice, but if you want to sell it you might want to fill people in on how it came about.

Whats it like when it rains??? is it loud on freeway speeds..stuff like that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
roman autotek produced a 2 door ea convertable for motorshows in 1988/89. This 2 door was a showcase for usc (united sports cars) and balatira vehicles(see ford muscle cars magazine 2003). My four door is another full house showcase. it has the full skirt kit (with undertray) and wing. It has the lowerd susp and delta alloys, full alpine sound system (circa 1988) and the balatira cabriolet conversion. It is a low volume vehicle complianed car. Fully registerable in all states. I believe 3 were made for motorshows around aus. It is mpi 6 cyl, with t5, full instrumentaion and interior (s-spac). It is not stuffed around with mechanically.

When it rains, I put the roof up. It does not leak.

The roof is double isulated and is very quiet with no wind buffeting.

In the past year and a half it has only been used for weddings and school formals etc.

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Also featured in Feburary's issue of Just Cars magazine for $8,500! Was that a misprint or have u just lowered the price heaps?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rob, i just lowered the price b-coz I needs da' money. It aint gettin lower but I need cash asap.
Xrated, I hope everyone else thinks it is a good deal too! Anyone you know of that u think might be interested? tell them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doesn't need work. car is immaculate. (only used for weddings, school formals and car shows. Never been flogged) For that price take it away no rwc but I'm pretty sure it will pass first go. If u want rwc the cost is added to the price. Car is at goodna(qld near ipwsich) My phone number is up top. Feel free to call anythime jason

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
honestly its worth every cent of the 4750k i'd be it in a heart beat if i had the cash...

*hoon69 runs off to rob a bank* :p jks :p

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
If only i had the cash

Good luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts