Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
I think I stumbled across a pic of the same car in an old Wheels magazine recently. A little rough perhaps (in the pic I saw anyway) but definitely interesting - another interpretation of the same concept was the white 4 door convertible photographed at a recent Qld meet.

·
Registered
150 Posts
There was an article in street and strip with pics years ago about a EA rag top that momo was involved with, will try to find it

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
406 Posts
Yes i believe i have seen in it Street Machine before, i reakon it looks terrible tho.

·
elghia looking like blue
651 Posts
have you noticed that just before the door handle there is no join from the door to the rear quater panel, so in other words the door cannot open,

also behind the rear headrests you will see that the roof cover thing is smudged into the background

verdict = photoshop

its a fake :s5

·
eafalcon.com member
236 Posts
I found this pic about 2 years ago when first looking at EA's. It is a EB momo pace car. But in the background you can see an EA Falcon convertible.

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
speedy said:
I found this pic about 2 years ago when first looking at EA's. It is a EB momo pace car. But in the background you can see an EA Falcon convertible.
Hey I wonder what they did to the EA convertible's headlights in that picture? I was once contemplating doing something like that myself - assuming it is what I think it is (black bezels, a la VX Commodore SS).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Troutman
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing