1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there.

Been hunting around for a while for a nice EA Fairmont Ghia. I used to have a
EA GL (which was in the family for over 16 years) destoyed February this year
but some fellow high on goofballs ramming into the side of the car almost killing me and nearly wiping out the car behind me. The car sadly was a write off and a day of morning was declared. I scavenged some parts off her before the nefarious auto wreckers would defile and destroy what good was left in her. Now I've got a nice job now well nice enough that I can finally afford a car some time early next year.

I could get another EA GL or maybe a S Pac Falcon but knowing the many that go around most are thrashed or better left to go to the big car yard in the sky. Though there may well be a much loved EA GL or S waiting to be turned into a pretty showcar. However I've set my sights a tad higher to a EA fairmont ghia. They have all the mod cons and from my observations are generally more well looked after. Then a EB-ED Ghia of the same deal but I'd love a EA I just love the shape and look of them. So was wandering to all those EA Ghia owners out there what to look out for when im looking for a car.

Thanks
Starscream.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say or meant to say for any EA-ED Ghia owners out there what to look out for when buying a car.... All ideas are welcome !!! Just don't wish to buy a car as soon as it leaves a driveway or dealership for that matter cost me 2k just to get her up to standard...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts