Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EA-90 Ford Fairmont Ghia for sale "Body stuffed" suited for spare parts, any offer's from victoria oz, please .......?

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
how stuffed is it? wat sort of motor / trans / trim has it got.? any pics? how many k

i have a ea rolling shell, and would like to know if your rollover has all the ghia bits that are ok

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How stuffed is it, well the fuel cap,s ok.....
it,s a 90 model, so it got a 3.9 with the multi point fuel injection & 4 speed auto, it has all the Ghia trimming & dash, the top of the dash was good but has split,s in it now.
it still go,s I drove it off the trailer.
It,s got over 300k,s on the clock,but it,s still a bloody good motor.
The running gear is still good, it,s just been on it,s roof !
All it need,s is a shell and all the hang,n bit,s !

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
How good of a condition are your wheels and tyres?

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Is the roof custom?! Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Four or five alloys? How good are the tyres?

Cheers.

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Sorry I'm out of the running. Price is just a fair bit more than I was willing to pay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NZ said:
Sorry I'm out of the running. Price is just a fair bit more than I was willing to pay.
"THIS IS NOT THE TRADING POST"
I,ve put the car on here for OFFERS to be made !
So whats ya offer??

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
peter 002 said:
"THIS IS NOT THE TRADING POST"
I,ve put the car on here for OFFERS to be made !
So whats ya offer??
Im sorry if I offended, but I didnt want to offend you. I wanted to pay 600 tops which is a long way off the 2k ono you asked. Basically how I got this was: a, I recently bought a rolling shell that was missing engine and trans and front seats for $500 It has an almost perfect body. I already have an engine and trans for it so I wanted the interoir and electrics.

But yeah once again I didnt offer anything because its out of my price range and I didn't want to look like a prick so to speak. For the money I could get something like an EB2 for the price from damaged vehicle auctions. Im sure youll sell it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i will give u $250 for all the parts to convert my car to electric windows exluding the door trims - so $250 for the center console, and 4 window regulators - i will pick them up and remove them - anywhere in vic

·
still around... sometimes
498 Posts
peter 002 you have a PM!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts