Ford Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EA Fairmont Ghia 5 speed AIT Turbo 550HP <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I am offering this car for sale to some lucky punter and it has had a fortune spent on it and would be great buying for someone who wants an Awesome Car. Car was originally owned by Alan Powel Ford at Bundaberg and was Dealer principles car. It was built to show what could be done to a ford six to beat a VN SS and was kept by dealer until 1994 when the EF came out. The car had a reputation in Bundy for blowing off the local VN V8’s and was rated at 220kw, 55kw more than VN V8. It was built by Mike vine. Nothing of the original car mechanicals remain now with 425kw but still has AIT ADR Plate, this is not a MOD plate but an ADR Blanket plate to cover all mods from Stage 1 to 4 as all mods were Australian standards approved and emission tested. When pulled up by cops you show them and they just close bonnet and let you go<o:p></o:p>

Car has been fully rebuilt mechanically and has extensive mods both mechanically and interior and exterior, white in colour<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

ENGINE: Fully rebuilt 3.9L ACL race series rebuild Kit. New 4L race series pistons, pins, rings bearings. Conrods shot peened resized with new rod bolts. Crank reground and nitrided, engine fully balanced. JP high volume oil pump and JP high performance timing chain and gears. New timing chain tensioner and guides and timing cover, new balancer Head ported and polished new valves, K line bronze valve guides Crow valve springs moly retainers hardened locks. New Head bolts, Engine decompressed to 7.5:1<o:p></o:p>

TURBO: TO4Z 750HP Ball bearing Garrett Turbo on custom manifold with 48mm Turbosmart Pro Waste Gate, water cooled with 4” stainless dump pipe.3” mandrel bent exhaust. 600 x 300 x 75mm custom intercooler with turbosmart supersonic blow off valve, 3 inch pipe from turbo to air cleaner with K&N Pod filter behind front spoiler with EF guard liner to Seal from water<o:p></o:p>

COOLING: 3 Core high capacity V8 Radiator with EL Thermo fans New Header tank, Engine oil cooler<o:p></o:p>

FUEL SYSTEM: 040 bosch 500hp intank pump and 044 bosch 700hp inline pump with dual fuel lines to dual row injectors run from microfueler, Malpasi rising rate regulator .Modified manifold to take 12 injectors, custom fuel rails for neat appearance <o:p></o:p>

TRANMISSION / DRIVELINE: Tremec TR 3650 5 speed, Castlemaine Rod Shop bellhousing with 3800 pound Jim Berry clutch converted to V8 with 3 dowles and 6 mounting bolts, 3” hardie spicer thick wall steel tail shaft and Full Ford Nine inch conversion using all EA mounting points and brakes 3.23:1 Ratio> [email protected] 100km/h<o:p></o:p>

BRAKES / SUSPENSION: DBA gold drilled and slotted rotors with rebuilt front callipers and Bendix Performax pads. Pedders sports rider shocks and springs with white line front roll bar.<o:p></o:p>

EXTERIOR: Symmons B45 16x9 wheels white centres with new tyres 255 and 225 tyres, XR round headlights, VN Group A front bar, Big side skirts, Aftermarket rear bar, EB Boot and rear end with XR Bob tail, HO Aluminium Bonnet vents colour coded door handles.<o:p></o:p>

INTERIOR: Full leather EB GT style leather trim and door trims. Recaro style Front Genuine Ford leather seats AS in EB GT or GHIA, CD player, cruise control, electric windows and mirrors, central locking, climate control<o:p></o:p>

OTHERS: New Bosch alternator, new distributor, new battery, New plug leads, new waterpump, new engine mounts,new front wheel bearings stainless turbo heat shielding.<o:p></o:p>

This car has had everything replaced rebuilt or upgraded and has had all top brand name gear used in it. I am only interested in Genuine inquires to buy car not just to have a look. Car does not need to be sold straight away but would like to sell in the next 6 months Car has 156000km and has done 10000km since full rebuild. Tyres, Turbo and Diff done 2000km. Price $15900 ph 0403642882 or 49553179<o:p></o:p>

Attachments

· Registered
73 Posts
Why sell such a beast man..............................

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mate i have got married and we are now buying a house and the mrs needs another car and she doesn't like the EA she thinks it to powerful for her. It really is undriveable in the wet for a women carn't go over 2000rpm in the wet and she isn't game to stand on it when she needs to, if i could afford to keep it i would so there comes a time when you have to make a tough decision, will probably shed a tear when the old girl goes.

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTFORDMAN said:
you do mean the car dont you?
I haven't decided yet

· Registered
73 Posts
LOL

thats fair enough im putting lots of cash into my eb if i sell her 1 day im gonna b sad, thus said, it shouldnt b so powerful it spins 4th :p, i wanna keep it as streetable as possible but still 14.0 lol

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a 3.9 engine with 4.0l Std Bore pistons

· Almost back
88 Posts
pm sent

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never received your pm mate , it does look like the EA is sold to another guy with an AIT turbo S pac and knows it is cheaper to buy mine than do his up.

· Almost back
88 Posts
ok well hopefully for me it doesnt sell, give me a call if you have no luck

(0418374944) hope to hear from you soon :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts