Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I picked up a skyblue EA S two weeks ago from an RACV callout I attended. The previous owner had no money to fix it, so he sold it to me damned cheap.... 50 bucks. I have fixed it so now its a running dream. What I want to do is sell it three ways, As Is, With RWC, or With RWC and Rego. Otherwise, I am also looking into getting a cheap motorbike or four wheel drive, which I am prepared to swap for should anyone be satisfied with this vehicle. OK, some info about this car....

HM Five Star reco engine
New tyres
A/C works fine
S pac seats and dash etc (usuall stuff for an S)
New starter motor
New Radiator
3 speed auto
MPFI
Tow Bar
Heaps of reciepts dated back to '98.
This car has had about 5 grand spent on it since '98, and apparently has been going great until thedizzy and coil dropped out. I have been driving it around and have not had a problem with it at this stage. I've posted a couple of pics, so any questions, email me or PM me.
Cheers
Damo

Attachments

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention too, its got an EB front end and snowflake rims. always leave something out when i post something for sale....lol

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
how much as is.
I live in brissy but i could probably come down and get it

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking around 1800 as is because i have replaced the dizzy and coil, as well as get it ready for a rwc inspection for vic. its done 250 k on the clock but not sure how many k's the engine has done. i also have the documents of ownership, so the car is definitely not stolen.

·
SBR Rules!
47 Posts
hmm where abouts are you? Victoria?. As ive been thinking about gettin rid of my one of my fourbies and gettin a car to tow around the other 1

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i live in cobram, top of vic, smack in the middle of albury and echuca. i am heading up to sydney some time after the 2nd jan, and also in feb fora new holland training school. if your interested in swapping the fourby let me know what breed it is. i am after mainly a short wheel base cruiser, mq patrol, or even a G60 patrol if its 5 speed, or a little zook. doesn't matter what year. beggers can't be choosers, but thats what i have been looking at lately.

·
SBR Rules!
47 Posts
yeah i forgot to say i live in south aust. I've got a 82 suzuki sierra hardtop with a monster 1 litre engine and 4 speed. I'm going away christmas day and wont be back till the new year

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
How close is it to RWC?

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still have the car and it currently has a rwc valid til the end of the month. depending on the condition of the bike/car if interested in swapping, i might also cover rego.

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Would you consider swapping for a 96 VL Berlina.....im in shepp and bought this as a run around whilst building a project or 2 :wnc: and yeah, would prefer to be driving a ford around....

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry but I owned a commodore in my earlier P plater days and regretted it ever since. I am more after a small four wheel drive or a bike. No harm in asking though. :p

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have this car parked in my drive. I have someone interested in it at the moment and still after a four wheel drive. I have been looking at MQ Patrol's, G60 Patrols, and I have been offered a Suzuki Sierra. Feel free to leave a message here even if you have something for sale, i am still browsing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts