Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 Ea Spac, Multipoint injection, 5spd manual, 2.5" single muffler exhaust, 3" cat convertor, super low king springs all round, monroe shocks all round, whiteline rear sway bar, pod filter, fairmont ghia rear seat, new rear upper and lower control arms, kill switch/imoboliser, resonable tires, new front brake pads, vacuum gauge, near new map sensor, remote boot & fuel cap release (think all spac's came with this), few little dints here and there but nothing huge, no rust, snowflakes, serviced regularly, $3000 as is or $3500 w/RWC.

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not yet but i am working on it, should have them on by tommorow nite...

·
Dodgy EA
190 Posts
How many Km's? Colour?

Im looking for a 5 speed multipoint EA and Brisbane is well within my buying area.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with a clear subject heading so I know what the email is about if theres things you dont want to post here.

·
Dodgy EA
190 Posts
How many km's?

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys, the price has now dropped to $2500 i cant really go any lower and i really need to sell it, so i can get this other car on the road, now that price is the car as is, without RWC... I think the car has roughly 250 thou odd kays on it...

Cheers, Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts