Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the go with the svo ea.... whats the motor got done to it??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Extractors, mufflers & chip. Also a guy at work had SVO work over his EA S pack when new and one of the mods they did was punch out the fuel filler neck restrictor so the car could run on super not unleaded !!:dead: :p :eek:o1:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ive been wondering about the SVO's myself of late, as I am looking for a car, and have seen one advertised at a very reasonable price . Any other info about them?

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
I've been meaning to purchase old magazines from Motor Book World about the SVO, for pictures of the wheels if nothing else :p - but I haven't actually found anything yet. If I do I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I believe nothing was done to the engine but a good set of extractors and a free floww exhaust. Also, they were lowered and used different shocks, Koni I think. Also, the tacho had SVO on printed on it, they had a rear wing(?) that looked like the optional one from Ford but longer and SVO alloys.

Mick Webb in Melboune produced them and is still contactable about these as a friend of mine rang him recently to make sure the SVO he bought was genuine.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have the original Wheels comparo and stats sitting in my room, I'll scan it and put it up here. Maybe by next week if the bloody scanner at school works!

Sundeep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Sundeep
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing