Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about these as one turned up to the Brissy meet. I'm sure the pics of it are on their way as everyone with a camera took pics of it

I told my foreman about it and when I said the guy said it was factory he said Ford commisioned Tickford to do a few, I didnt tell my foreman that it was badged "Tickford Cabriolet" so there must be a handfull of these things around. Weird how no one has come across one before or anything, something like this would've made head turns

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
I too would be interested in the pics. I think I've seen an EA-EB convertible before, but never got a good look at it. I certainly haven't heard of it through any publication. I remember the VP Commodore convertible quite well though - that was a neat-looking concept car.

·
formerly sikEA
2,142 Posts
I not so sure they were a tickford car.......but yes, there were a few built by a mob interstate. I have an article somewhere in a old magazine on one, which was fully decked out in recaro gear. Roman Autotek played a part in it as well....Mick Webb might also have a idea.

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one looked pretty standard on the inside, just it was missing the roof, and had a badge on the back saying "tickford cabriolet"

·
formerly sikEA
2,142 Posts
I didnt think tickford was in partner ship with ford till the EB (series 2). Still, I could be wrong.......I will dig up that article during the next few days and give you some specs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts