in your name,
Helmet , long pants and
long sleeve jumper.

Michael

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'll be at the Eastern Creek Drag's on Wednesday night October 3rd to grab some pic's for an upcoming issue of Performance Ford. I'll be in a 2001 Black Mustang convertible. If you see me come up an say Hi.

Paul Beck.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

Just spoke to ARDC and the drags are cancelled for tonight (even though it is beautiful and sunny at the moment)

So - I guess I will see everyone at Bathurst or at the drags on the 17th!!

:)
Kelli S

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Well looks like we might have a bit of a crowd for Oct 17. I'll be doing my best to make it for then, I'm sure I can get a hacking cough going for the day to see me off early to the Creek, hehe.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
This time the cortina of mine will be out there instead of the 16.1 V8 wagon.
Just look out for number plates INJAIL

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yep, I'll be back on board on Wed 17th at Eastern Creek. I was supposed to be in Cairns (QLD) photographing a few cars - but got out of it - so far! Let me know what you all will be driving and I'll endeavor to grab some photo's of your cars. You may even end up in Issue 2 of Performance Ford.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

Hopefully I will be there. might try 15's on the rear this time (the 14's looked way too bad!!!)

:)
Kelli S
Green ED XR8

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Just picked up my NOS bottle
from being filled up, so look out!
If it happens 2 b rain out next wed nite,
i just may have 2 bring it 4 the
cenral coast cruz.:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
so who is going two the creek two race,and if so who wants two race.iam going in my au2 xr8,and is the editor going if so is he still doing an article on are cars.any help will be much thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Wigman
Cant they are already on the wagon with the same tyres.Any way she got her rims back off me so she cant waist my old tyres.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts