Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of those in reasonable driving distance from Sydney are attending Round 3 at Eastern Creek?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Our club will be there! I think you'd all be more than welcome to join us, and increase the size of the Blue Oval Brigade(tm).

If anyone is keen, go to our club website and click on "Diary". Details will be updated very shortly with meeting times etc. We're hoping to have a display at the complex too.

Mike

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I take it you guys aren't sitting in the grandstand then? Seems to be the only tickets I can get out of ticketmaster7 online, other than pit passes. :confused:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Ahh yes i can remember what it was like to visit the V8s in my own state:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I still can't believe they don't race in Tassie... One of those mysteries of life I guess. Thank christ there's one in Canberra. Leisurly 20 min drive from home to pit straight... :wink2:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
What are you on about HSE2

Laminge has changed the law down here in Tasi after being elected President.

The whole state is a race trak as far as I am concerned:cool:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Not too sure if this will help but......

Last year there was only 2 publicly available ticket packages one for the grandstand seats, which allowed people access almost anywhere around the track, and a pitpass upgrade(same as 1st ticket, but u could enter pit area as well

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
laminge said:
What are you on about HSE2

Laminge has changed the law down here in Tasi after being elected President.

The whole state is a race trak as far as I am concerned:cool:
Dam must have missed the press release. Guess I should have sent that email to you then. Tell you what if Geoff fails me I will give you a go:)

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Looks like I'm off to Tassie, now to find a car that everyone will see, hear and fear, MMMMM I know a 2000hp Monster Truck, Ford of course. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Nah, Nice TE with those lovely sticky 18's would do me nicely. Oh, and a shell card that allows optimax purchases too... ;)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
lets go jump on a dingo and go hop'n all the way to da outback, mate!:p
You idiot... :rolleyes:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Righto,

Can i have a count of heads from the members of the ford forum to see who will be at eastern creek on sunday and meet with the tickford crew.

:) :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
12 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing