Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just read the examiner local newspaper and the front cover says that the easternats will go on and that the co-ordinators have got a 10year permit so none of the residents can do anything about it till 2014 :s5

i'm gonna try to make it there as i only live 2 minutes away from sandown racecourse

i was just wondering if anyone else is gonna come along? maybe make a meet or something?

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know i thought the easternats would be gone for good but looks like some one changed their mind it was a 4 against 5 vote so we are realy lucky we got it and that those damn complaining fu(ks cant do anything about it! at least for another 10 years :s6:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Excellent news! I will definitely be there this year, probably on the Saturday. Should be awesome :thup:

Ash

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
i just received my entry form in the mail this afternoon, looks like everybody that entered there last year will automaticly receive one

regards
rod

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
The thing I don't understand why the hell people bought houses near the racetrack if they are gonna bitch and moan about the noise? Sanddown has probably been there longer than most of those residents so will they just get over it?

Anyway, I'll be going. My mate is supposed to have his car ready by then....a VH Commy with a 383ci stroker on NOS ;) He's hoping to run 10's and also not to kill himself ;)

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know the cost to spectate?

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey i just noticed after all this excitment they have a picture of an e-series on the front page of the paper - a nice el xr6 painted in a nice yellow-

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
fantastic news :)
will have to get down there this year i thnk

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
mad_ea_spac said:
does anyone know the cost to spectate?
Entry Details
Adult 3 Day Pass $90.00
Child 3 Day Pass $50.00
Sat/Sun/Mon Daily Admitance Adult $40.00
Sat/Sun/Mon Daily Admitance Child $20.00
Sat/Sun/Mon Daily Family Ticket $90.00
2 Adults & 2 Children under 15 $80
Friday - set up day Free$$$$$$

hope this helps

regards
rod

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
this will no doubt put a spanner in the works for the vic hotrod club running a meeting at calder that weekend...

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it's during the easter weekend (i think) other wise y would they call it the easternats?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts