Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
complete car with front end damage. engine and auto ok but requires front cut, radiator and thermo fans to get the car going again. a better option would be to buy an eb with a good body and put all the gear in.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
How many kms on the engine?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Oh and also whats the interior like?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car is not actually mine, it belongs to a mate. i think the engine has a fair few k's on it but it goes very well. i'll call him tomorow and ask about the k's.

the interior is in great condition. all the trim etc is in tact and all the gadgets work.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
could you post pics please of the eb. I am very interested and canberra (i assume that thats where the car is) is not too far from me:)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys,

the owner of the car has just got himself an old xt sedan in good nick and is going to try and get the whole drivetrain from the eb into it so, unfortunately he won't be selling it any more.

sorry again.:shrug:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Since he wont be needing the LH Electric mirror for the conversion would he be willing to sell it? And maybe the interior too?

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
btw

I am interested in drivers door window regulator, drivers mirror switch, and maybe all 4 doorglasses if in good nick.

and possibly left hand headlight if not dameaged.

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts