Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1993 EB FALCON GLI SERIES 2, T5 Manual, Everglade duco, 4:11 diff gears, AU 6 engine, lowered, 2.5inch mandual bent high flow zorst, extractors, ONe owner,very clean car, if any one is interested $8,500

Attachments

·
still around... sometimes
498 Posts
i cant say i've been 4 a ride in this car, nor do i know the owner, but i have seen him give it a little squirt, and it does have quite some go :). What times have you run (the attached pic...),and why are you sellin the EB may i ask? Is it seriously one owner?

jared

PS. i'm not interested in buying sorry, just wanna know about the car :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the car is a one owner ive had it all my life my best 1/4mile time ever was a 14.39 and reason for selling i want to buy a new car if i dont sell it, Ill just leave it in the garage. My new car i havent got a clue what i want just yet.

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
You selling the beast? Gee, that thing goes hard even when it's idling! Good luck with the sale. I've only seen the car a couple of times and it flys. Sounds like it's got a supercharger in it also.

St Albans is near Sunshine, Albion, Deer Park, etc in Melbourne.

·
EB wagon
932 Posts
Does it come with both headlamps??? ;)

Brent

·
Formally Thomas
468 Posts
Brent79 said:
Does it come with both headlamps??? ;)

Brent
Give the guy a break. This car is pretty quick. I ran him at Heathcote that day and got beaten easily. This car was also beating BA XR8's. All the best mate with the sale. You should get a few interested in that area of Melb

·
Formerly ef_ghiaI6
676 Posts
I too have seen this car at a FF run, and yes, if hammers.. havent seen a 6cyl draw that much attention just idling past b4.
Goodluck with the sale , u never know, i might stumble accross 8 grand hopefully soon.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$8000 is the lowest prive i will go sorry for not replying 4 a while havent had time to jump on the net, $8000 is the lowest but for that price i take out the gagues, number plates and Sterio

1 - 14 of 14 Posts