Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
eaten up da 4s
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. my car currently is an auto but did not come with a tacho. if any of you guys know where i can get one with a tacho for cheap it would be much appreciated and also what would i have to do to fit it in and connect the wires to and stuff.
thanx

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will be replacing my cluster soon with the el when i put the ef engine in, its the 6 gauge sports type that comes in xr6 spack etc.
I will be in queensland on holiday from the 6th of march so will bring it over with me. As far as cost goes I need some of those clear indicators for ea-ed just swap.
let me know if you want to
Alex

·
eaten up da 4s
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so are u originally from sydney or queensland? coz im from sydney.
nah man sorry i dont have the clear indicators im trying to get some too. would the dash fit into a eb2 gli? are they all the same?do u know how to fit them and wire them up?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im from New Zealand just outside palmerston north but I will be over there on holiday for 3 weeks. I will just send it down to you.
The cluster will fit straight in and should plug up no problem, the only problem you will have is at present you have straight on/of sensor for the oil pressure , the tacko im not sure about batt will be ok, temp ok, fuel ok and speed ok.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i got one out of a ed tacho, volts, oil, temp, speed, fuel all that crap its only got 50,000 kms on the clock 80 bucks in absolutly excellent condition

1 - 6 of 6 Posts