Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
eaten up da 4s
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys anyone know or have an eb2 gli cluster for sale. the ones with a tacho as my original one did not have a tacho.

and also would anyone know how to install it in or anywhere where i can get it installed professionally?
and also how much would i be expecting to pay????

·
How Fast Were You Going?
211 Posts
You want an Spak cluster with the tacho, oil, battery, fuel, temp & speedo. EA to ED GLi's just had the basic cluster too.

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
the going price for those is between $50-$100 dont pay any more than that for one. as for installing it you will need to run 1 wire for the tacho to work. run a wire from pin 8 of the lower connector into the engine bay and use a spade terminal to plug it into the pink wire where the connectors are for the diagnostic machine (follow bonnet cable you will find it) also when buying one make sure you get the oil sender unit so the oil guage works properly and put it where the oil switch normally is. (underneath your inlet manifold) it will have a white/red wire on it

·
eaten up da 4s
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would anyone in here have one for sale by any chance one with the power light thing and smart lock light on it which flashes??????????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts