Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete 4 litre head with valves, etc.
Excellent condition, from very low km car.
Offers over $60.

Melbourne eastern suburbs

STILL AVAILABLE!

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
With the amount of parts being offered ............ WHAT happened to the ED may we ask.

Jason

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am interested in head,is $65ok? email me as I may have a problem with my 3.9 head.Can pick up when convenient for you.

·
Registered
847 Posts
damn you guys selling heads are always in the wrong city....

·
Registered
847 Posts
Ill give ya 90 plus shipping to brisbane. I will have it organised if you can pack it good an tight and sweet and stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got the original Ford cardboard box packaging that came with the new head, so that ought to be OK for the Brisbane run.

·
Registered
847 Posts
sweet so what do you say? I will have to check to cost of shipping and organise stuff but if ya keen...

6pAc.

edit hey man how many km it done and what's its condition like?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car had done about 50K in total when the head came off. It had done about 20K of that on dual fuel, so there is the typical gas colouration on the valves. When the head gasket started to leak, I arranged to get the new head and have it modified. When the old one came off it was in excellenct condition, as you would expect.

If you can arrange the payment (direct to account?) and pick up, it's yours.
If you know someone in melb, they can check it out for you before it's sent.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I would arrange for TNT to pick it up from ur place or something and have it shipped to Brisbane as I dont know anyone in Melbourne would COD be ok or 50/50 direct deposit or something like that?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TNT and COD sounds fine. I haven't doen this before, but I presume the COD means that you pay the $90 to the driver when he delivers the goods, and then it's transferred to me. Can you email me directly re arrangements, or I can give you my mobile number.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sounds good PM me your mobile number and email and will contact you today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts