Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my whole driveline out of my 94 ED futura, its from the fan to the 3.23 LSD - i want to sell it complete in one hit. the engine is a mpfi 4L with a 2.5inch redback exhaust, a 4 speed auto, the complete wiring loom, the computer.

any offers?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont plan to sell everything seperate - unless a mate buys the engine and diff (which he is keen) i would want $400 firm for the box or $1600 for the lot! this is from the radiator to the diff everything you would need to convert a 3.9 to a four litre!
by everything i mean sports instruments whole loom, all exaust etc. chris if my mate decides to buy everything but the transmission its all yours, only thing is u would have to come all the way from S.A. to get it!

as for you ned, i want a rematch with u now that i have 235s and my tyres arent wet as all f*ck from the carwash! bwahahaha - ned i would also like to advise you that that a koni badge dosent Necessarily mean you have koni shocks :p it seems this time you havent told the truth whilst lying hehehehehe.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
170,000 runs fine & was always serviced it had 161,000 highway kms on it and ive only put 9,000 city kms on it

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
If you seperate it I may be interested in the exhaust.

·
I Love Forced Induction.
569 Posts
Would you sell the exhaust seperate, I have 2 engines already so I dont want to buy another.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
How much for the diff, can I drop it straight into my EA ??

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
You will need the tailshaft and your lower trailing arms will need the EB/ED style wider bushes.

·
Ford Member
103 Posts
Dellboy999 said:
How much for the diff, can I drop it straight into my EA ??
You will have to change tail shaft as well they changed the rear uni setup when the 4 speed auto's came out in EA series 2

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Moran said:
You will have to change tail shaft as well they changed the rear uni setup when the 4 speed auto's came out in EA series 2
Hehe just what I'd just said. It was actually changed in EB though, not ea2.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts