Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TQE FAIRMONT GHIA
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a bit of a long shot but if anyone has one lying round let me know!!!!

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
My sorces tell me that the last microfich was xe falcon range & from that point they went over to microcat.

Goodluck with it.

Regards James.

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
nah....even AU came out on microfische originally. Im trying to dig up a set atm but we've thrown most of our fische out..

·
TQE FAIRMONT GHIA
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok sounds good! I work for a euro car dealer so using a microfiche reader is no problem I just need the fiche!!!

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
any chance of getting the fiche into a soft copy in A4 size, so we all may partake in viewing them ??

Jason

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
I wish I could....we would need a fiche copier for that...it's all on microcat/catman now and can be printed page by page as required.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
I stand corrected, Rule Number One "don`t get your tips from ex tyre dealers now parts gye`s"

Anyone want GMH or Mitsubishi fish or CD`S.

Regard`s James.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
partsguy said:
I wish I could....we would need a fiche copier for that...it's all on microcat/catman now and can be printed page by page as required.
If you can print the lot for free, I would happily scan them all in to soft copy :0), don't suppose I can get EA

any chance at all ???

·
TQE FAIRMONT GHIA
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a microfische is a parts look up system with exploded views of parts and part numbers

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
You learn something new every day :) I wouldn't mind getting my mits onto a copy of this either.

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
really??? its only really a group of pretty crappy pics....or maybe because its been a very long 18 years of staring at them that puts me off....

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
so its basicaly what ford have on their computer systems these days?

what i wouldnt give to get my hands on that CD. EA==>BA parts/pics/diagrams/service manausl on CD"s

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Surely there is same way we can get a copy :0)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts