Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for ED XR Seats front and rear in awesome condition. i just want to be able to wack them straight in, and not worry about getting any repairs etc...

Rollin, i will still get yours if i have no luck, but my car will turn into grans of rust before you hear back on a price for the seats u want, so i am just seeing if there are any for sale..

Can anyone tell me, if its really painfull to work out a price for ED XR car parts, cuz i no someone who is willing to pay $$$ like ages ago, but someone ummm and arrrs about the bloody price (well, actually hasnt got a price yet)

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
man...........its like getting blood out of a rock trying to get a price from her.....

im still working on it, but as you said our cars will be little piles of rust at the wreckers before we get a price on that bloody interior...

you wouldnt think it would be hard when you have immense amounts of cash in your hand....

OK CYA!!

·
ED falcon Turbo driver
87 Posts
Good luck tryin to find an ED XR interior complete.....

I pickd up front and rear seats..... no door trims for $400 from a place called 'OZWRECK'.... Bennett St. Dandenong.

It took me 12 months to track down the 4 door trims to make a set.

Ferntree Gully wreckers behind Autobarn on Ferntree Gully Rd. will be getting 2 ED XR6's from Sydney in the next fortnite.

P.S.... i already got a deposit on the XR grille and headlights :p

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umm so tempting... i will b in sydney in feb, valentines weekend!!!

i was thinking of flying, but now i want to drive down

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Soxx, is there any way i could get pics, i have had a look at other EF XR seats and they look pretty nice..

just to confirm, u have front and rear??

hey, if you want could u PM me your suburb in sydney, just so i can make time to have a look when i am down next month.. thats if you still have them

will they fit straight in??

·
RIP Sox.....
2,580 Posts
I'll take some pics this arvo.
Yes, front and rear.
I'm based in Vineyard which is near Windsor.
I don't know if they'll fit or not, someone else may know.

Rick.

·
RIP Sox.....
2,580 Posts
I'll take some pics this arvo.
Yes, front and rear.
I'm based in Vineyard which is near Windsor.
I don't know if they'll fit or not, someone else may know.

I paid $350 about 2 months ago, and was going to use them for a project, but things have changed.
I just want what I paid, $350.

Rick.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
soxx, i would buy them if it wasnt such a stuff around to get them to fit, plus i need the door trims.

EBXR, i rang them up the other week about those seats, and they arent in the best condition. i am on the list for awesome condition ones

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EBXR, thanks for putting me onto these sprint seats for sale. i have made Matador an offer!

TIKFD6, thanks, i will have a look into it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts