Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate an original copy of the sales brochure for ED XR Series Falcons.

Have a collection of one from each of the XR series from the EB onwards but sadly not for the XR that I actually own. Can anyone help / suggest where to look?

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Email is on it's way (I think - had system crash halfway thru sending)

Thanx in advance Ü :thumbup:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Copies of original brochures like this, along with historical questions can be directed to me here at the Discovery Centre. We house all of Ford Australia's archives and once a week Adrian Ryan, Ford's historian comes in to answer questions for the public.

Email me with questions and I will pass them on.

[email protected]

:cool:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
If you could purchase the car in Australia, we have the brochure. We go right back to the birth of Ford Australia. :)

The archives also have pictures, articles on vehicles, video footage ... the list is endless. As we are a non profit organization we are able to copy brochures in black and white at no cost, but if you want them colour copied unfortunately you will have to cover the charge for this.

The Discovery Centre is also the place you go to get verification letters for original GT's etc. All you need for this is absolute proof of ownership of the vehicle in question and we can 'officially' verify your vehicle's authenticity.

:cool:

T

·
0 Posts
GTHO4
I know what you are going to ask felicity for, now dont be greedy.

T

·
0 Posts
Flick
we are all harmless and genuine guy's apart from myself, fordman, donut king, gtho4, hse2, jem, etc I think you get the picture..if they dont behave in october I have the punishment, 3 day's solid drinking. my choice of spirit....he-he-he.

I have'nt forgotten your birthday either.:D

T

·
0 Posts
I'm picking your after info on the phase 4.

yeah better practise drinking I started 20 years ago, getting there now.

T

·
0 Posts
simple....!
stop drinking VB
stop smoking ****.

change to cigars like I did. it's a good excuse to get kicked out of the house and go work in the garage.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:

change to cigars like I did. it's a good excuse to get kicked out of the house and go work in the garage.
Until the Cigars ignite the no doubt copious amnount of fuel and oil within the garage......:wink2: :rolleyes:

T

·
0 Posts
jesus I thought my missus knew me.
been there done that, now I own my own fire extinguisher. wart....

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*rotflmfao*

Ok thats enough..
D'OH is the only way i can sum that up

T

·
0 Posts
ha-ha-ha-ha.
I thought today would be boring. jezus h christ, if I did'nt have to sit here holding the wool while she darned I dont know what I'd do. (snigger)

T

·
0 Posts
Have a break, what are you studying, I may be able to help you with something, book or paper wise.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I got 5 asignments to do over the next 3 weeks for only 4 subjects :(
One is due monday that I haven't even really started.
Studyin IT, might be time for some theraputic laps of the mountain hehehe! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
5 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing