Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 ed xr6 melbourne

factory momo wheel with cruise
factory sunroof
5 spd manual
new clutch, serviced every 5,000
lsd diff, a/c, p/s, electric mirrors, sony cd player.
lowered king springs,
175,000 genuine k's
selling due to medical reasons,
138 rw kw proven by 3 different dyno's one told me 148kw
but i knew that was rubish.

get back to me on ph.0403-188-694, i don't look at the net much these days

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
Also what engine modifications have you done to achieve that kind of power? Thanks

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
fordskick said:
Also what engine modifications have you done to achieve that kind of power? Thanks
^^^^^^ what he said!

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
I got a few questions?
Where abouts in Melbourne are you?
Is it being sold with reg and RWC?
What engine mods does it have?
What sort of wheels?
And finally, what colour is the beast?
Thanks mate.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
i dont think anyone is having a go at you mate, just interested in what you have done to achieve those figure (probably so they can too...!)

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
I am not trying to bust your balls, I am genuinely interested in a new vehicle. Perhaps if you were interested in selling you could have answered the questions which I had posed. It is not as if they were exactly probing. You could be bothered coming on here to write that reply, so what not just answer a few of those questions for a prospective buyer! Sorry if you got the impression that I was giving you a hard time mate, was just interested in how you got that kind of power out of the vehicle.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i put exuast and extractors first. pod filter. a cam with over 500 thou lift, clean me ports up to make them flow better. adjusted fuel set up. different timing gear. and a few other little things. it really isn't that much power. i don't know what everyone is freaking out about.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
interested in the the momo streering wheels??

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
whats the lowest you'll take for the car? and where are you located? i'm looking for one of these at the moment. (no ball busting here!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you call me and you are serious we can talk, but i'm not about to anounce anything like this in public. call me on 0403-188-694

·
Registered
33 Posts
XR_WEPON said:
if you call me and you are serious we can talk, but i'm not about to anounce anything like this in public. call me on 0403-188-694

Romantic Dinner For Too And The Announcement His Homosexual...

Sorry Bordom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts