Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body know where I could pick up a good second hand xr front spoiler lip 94 ed just the factory one,

thanks for any help
p.s Any good xr/ford wreckers in sydney

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh mate just the standard one,I have been Quoteed $238 new from ford Ill probly get that,

ps.you dont know of any good xr/ford wreckers in sydney do you
thanks any way

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hi all (saw my name mentioned ho ho)

The last time I was at all panels and parts there were a few EFs but I wasn't really looking for ED bits. Give them a go by all means. Look under EL FRONT Spoiler discussion for the details of the other wrecker here in Adelaide - he has got an ED in his yard don't know if he's got the bumpers though.

One place I did think about when I first saw your post was Phase Autos in Killara St Cambelfield Vic. (Sorry don't know phone no but Telstra white pages on internet has it) Phase Autos are not that far away from Tickfords and originally did some body addons for them.

Glad to help Paul B

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

I have been after another front spoiler ever since my ex took it off my car, painted it white and put it on his EA wagon.

I am getting a after market spoiler (actually I am getting the full sprint body kit) from Canberra Car Styling - http://www.canberracarstyling.com.au/
for a very good price..

:)
Kelli S

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for your help I have seen all panel parts advertise ed xr gear before Ill give them all a go

thanks all
DAVID

·
Experimental Racer#6
8,192 Posts
Hi Paul,
Phase Autos are at the end of Glenbarry Rd(TICKFORD Street). These guys have made ford kits from the XC Cobra through to the ED Allan Moffat HO(Nice Kit).They also do the Phase Seven EA-ED kit, this is also a verry nice kit. There are pictures in "Parts Peddler".
The phone no is(03) 9357 9534,
FAX(03) 9357 9551, Address is 50 Killara Rd Campbellfield, VIC 3061

Hi Kel, What does the full 'Sprint' kit look like? Is it the ford optional body kit?
see you next week.
Cheers
Kerry

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Phase Autos are a good place for add ons..
I ended up gett'n the Allan Moffatt HO kit for my ED & wow nufink better than a dunnydore driver giving the old Falc the "what the hell is that??" look!!!! They also do suspension mods
worth check'n em out

·
Australian Member
255 Posts
SSV are SH#@ casue they don;t do any FORD performace mods. Only Crappydores and 4 bangers. Nuffin special in there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts