Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
www.cruzinforacure.com
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 ED XR6 auto, powerdyne blower kit from capa, forged pistons, chromemoly rings, O ringed block, bigger injectors, K&N filter, Unichip. Engine rebuilt less than 3000kms ago. Power is 162kw @ rear wheels (dyno sheet available). New pedders suspension lowered 80mm front & rear, simmons FR series 18" wheels, 235/40R18 front & 265/35R18 rear with yokohama tyres, momo steering wheel, cobra fixed back race seat, alpine cd with 5 channel amp, 2 12" kicker subs. Car is cobalt blue in colour. $22000 ono I'm in Sydney
Email [email protected] or ph. 0412 958 115
For a picture:
http://www.xrclub.itcs.net.au/images/Owners & Associates Cars/steve_edxr6.jpg

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Beautiful looking car mate.!:nuts: Are you updating to something newer?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I hear that your defecting to Nissan? :WH: :WH: :thumbdown ;)

·
www.cruzinforacure.com
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Martin,
Yeah quite possibly. Although I'll still have my AU wagon. I grew up with Ford but I've raced & owned a few Nissan's & on the track they are exellent. For what I want the Nissan is probably the best option. Who knows I still might buy a house but then again, they just don't go fast enough.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Fark!! I can't stop drooling over this car!:eek:
Very, very nice.:D

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
Thats a very nice looking machine. The mods you have done are the sort of things I dream about for my ED. Hope you get a good price and a good home for it.
How fast does it go , eg as a guess 0 -100 and for the quarter mile? Just wondering.
And it is an auto i guess.

G

·
???

No offence or anything but with that pic from the website whats that HOLDEN **** in the background??? It tuins the picture hehe. Nice car though I would keep it if I was you best looking ed xr I've ever seen!!!!

G

·
hehe

Indeed it is sorry about that! Looks like a nice fairmont at that aswell! Thought it looked a like a poo vs or something! AHh well thanks for correcting me
:)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
reckon you might have brought yourself one fine looking ED XR6 buddy, will be interesting to see if he accepts the offer. Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
so whats happening, has she sold?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts