METALLIC BLACK, 5 SPEED MANUAL, 6 STACK PIONEER CD PLAYER,
LOWERED SUSPENSION, 16" ROH MAGS , FULL LEATHER TRIM,
137 500 KM.
$14 000 ONO

·
Pushbike Rides
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geraldton will try to get some digital pics but unsure how to post them. Also forgot the sunroof.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
It s easy to post picture here if you use the attach feature that is in your post reply.
In the attach file at the bottom click on browse, just note the files it will except in the print near the button. You may need to resize for the server to accept.

If you have trouble send them to me on [email protected] and I will put them up for you

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
Did the ED XR8's have leather as an option or did u get this done as an aftermarket add on?

Would I be wrong in saying that this has the Fairmont Ghia seat's??

·
Pushbike Rides
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car has the books with it. In the books is a receipt for the leather seats for about $2800. the receipt was made out to the ford dealer so it's not factory but was done before the guy took delivery. It was sold new to a private investigator.

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
Ahh ok sounds good mate!

Do you want to sell it ASAP? Or are you willing to keep it for a tad more?

Looking forward to pics! Does it sound like an animal? :nuts: :D :nuts: :D

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
No he didn't! Thats why I asked if it sounds like an animal!

And with the 3 inch she would sound sweet!

BOF 351 is the leather the same colour as on ED Fairmont Ghia or is it darker??

·
Pushbike Rides
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for not replying XtRmn8 i have been busy with work for this week . I work for a paint distributor and I was organising and preparing our work ute to be painted. It's an XH and we painted it with HARLEQUIN the paint that changes colour. This one goes from red to blue. I have to re assemble it over the weekend it looks **** hot i will post some pictures of it and the black beast. I don't have to sell the xr8 in a hurry. I can see my name written all over one of those 250kw PURSUIT utes.

·
Pushbike Rides
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check out svo302's pictures in the garage and that is very similar to mine. I have the same bonnet vents colour coded mouldings. I don't however have the skirts on the rear bumper or the big rear wing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts