Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a standard EF cam if anyone is interested. Best offer, and its yours. No idea what they are worth.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Low Na, have you got any pics of your car, i would be interested to have a look, at your interior etc, actually the whole car if possible

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
I sold one for $50. Remember they are the same grind as an ED XR6. Will fit EA - early EL falcons

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
NZ said:
I sold one for $50. Remember they are the same grind as an ED XR6. Will fit EA - early EL falcons
Almost the same grind....they do tend to leave you with a bit of a flat spot in the bottom end. Up top they are NIIIIIICE though :wnc:

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
i might be interested, will know for sure withing 24 hours. If I am, is $60 + me paying postage to get it acceptable?

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tool, $50 is fine, are you able to pick up either from essendon or the city? back2the... the cam would be the same grind as yours...... plus I dont really like posting stuff, but ill let you know if no-one local takes it.
OED666, there are a couple of pics in my gallery from memory, but i dont have any really up to date pics, cause im waiting till after it gets sprayed :)

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
If anyone here misses out on Low Na's EF cam, I also have one that i'd be happy to part with for $50...
Im in Melbourne too, but am happy to post anywhere in Aus at buyers expense.
Pm if you want it.

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
yep I'm considering getting one exactly the same as the one I have now so I can have it sent to Wade to be reground, then do an exchange. Will let you know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You dont need to have 2 to get a wade cam. Im going to go pick mine up 2moro, i pay full price now for their already regrinded cam and then i take back my old one for a $70 refund. If i dont give them my old one i just dont get my refund.

___
Sav

1 - 12 of 12 Posts