Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search to try and find the cost of the full bodykit (except for the rear wing) and could only find a link to SSV. They want around $245 for the front spoiler, $385 for the side skirts, and $350 foir the rear spoiler. This doesn't include freight (from Sydney? to Brisbane). So for a total of $980 (ex freight), does this seem to be a good deal? I'd also have to get them painted the right colour as well wouldn't I? Does anyone know how much the kit would cost elsewhere? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
What kind of body kit did you look at at SSV??? they have a venom kit which as Martin mentioned is nice. I have a Venom front bar and the rest of the body kit is for an EB (as I have an EL front end, but EB the rest through) all from SSV. To whatever you buy from them (unless you know someone) add another $1000 for painting and fitting. Venom kits are however, more expensive. I paid $1200 alone for the front bar Venom kit supplied, painted and fitted). Sides skirts and rear bumper $1400 and wing $650. all them prices are supplied and fitted SSV.

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just after the factory kit, the Venom is a bit too expensive (although its more original and looks pretty good too). I'm in Brisbane as well, so the does anyone know of places in QLD that could get the kit for me? Also does anyone know how much the body kit costs from the factory? It might end up being cheaper if I can get it from the factory as it might already have the same colour as my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts