Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread last year about clear side indicators. Some bloke custom made them. From memory they were about $60. I have two mate who want them for both their EF and EL respectively, and I am just enquiring if they are still available.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
mate AFAIK the bloke did a dodgy on a few of the people that had sent him the cash and not recieved the goods, and as such he was kicked/banned from FF

not sure of the details, but i know one or 2 people got their clear indicators, while most didnt.
you have PM anywayz

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that so? That is very dissapointing. The forums is the only place on the net you feel you could trust poeple with swapping money and receiving the goods. I received your PM too thanks!

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
im looking for a set too where can i get same from?

Nick

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello all, sorry for the delay but I just found out about this thread, in short the indicators are still available to suit EF/EL, and to counter what MADNC_8 has written - read the following:
1) As far as I know, I'm the only one who sells the items BUT that's not to say there isn't someone else out there trying to jip people.
2) Whoever ordered the items was never asked to pay UNTIL I had received the items from the manufacturer - and due to popular demand and him moving factories last year, may have taken some time, interested parties were notified, then an exchange of money / products followed, NOT BEFORE!
3) I have never been banned from FF but did spend the last half of 2003 overseas in which any prior orders were taken care of by my brother - honestly and as per my directions
4) MAD_NC, as you have appropriately stated - you DON'T have the details, if something like this was done, give us some proof or at the very least, point us in the direction of past threads and correspondance that allude to what you're saying
5) who are the 2 people you know? send me details so I can verify them against all my sales records and postal delivery receipts - I have all names, contact details, bank receipts and postage slips for the 50 + customers that have received the goods - which I might add I've NEVER received a complaint of non delivery, except one (FF moderator) who's indicators for some reason took around 5 days to arrive - this is also verified by Australia post, who at the time couldn't explain the delay, nevertheless the items arrived as payed for
6) Only 2 units have had to be replaced due to a manufacting glitch - poor glueing, no skin off my nose as the guy making them will replace my stocks on the next run as I sent out replacements for the faulty items
7) If I was in the business of ripping people off then I wouldn't supply my personal email, mobile number, bank details or show my face around Ford functions - many club members from the A.C.T. , N.S.W. Vic clubs actually know me and apart from postal deliveries right around Australia / NZ, I have hand delivered these items at many shows I've attended - the last being at the Summernats '04
As Cobra has said, it is dissapointing if someone is scamming people out there, & as owners of cars with a common interest we should look out for each other and have some honest and civil dealings when it comes to business but what's more dissappointing is having your name dirtied because someone else comes up with stories but doesn't give up any facts to back them, I'm not worried about losing sales as this is just something I do to help out other enthusiasts and might add that the units were made for myself as one offs but due to the insistants of others, I went back to the manufacturer to have more done and it went from there. I pass the products out at cost + a small extra to cover my trips to the local Ford dealer to get amber globes and for my time at the post office for dispatch - I won't retire on their sales.
So please let us know the full facts before you say things like this and if anyone in the FF Hierarchy can verify who was kicked off then let us know, anyone interested in the indicators - they're $65 + postage, PM for further details on how to order.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ratman i dont think he was talking about you.I think there was a fella Jenno or something like that who did it. I can back up your story because i brought one of your first sets off tomi from peter warrens. I also got yours/radeks sequential scoop. Both are great quality. I had one problem with the glueing of the indicators as the lens fell off but i rang tomi & he replaced it no probs. Great service. I recommend you to anyone.

Nathan

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks Nathan, my apologies to MAD_NC if I sounded harsh and jumped the gun but I had a few queries about the indicators and if the thread was about me. Please add some more info when something like that comes up.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
RATMAN said:
Thanks Nathan, my apologies to MAD_NC if I sounded harsh and jumped the gun but I had a few queries about the indicators and if the thread was about me. Please add some more info when something like that comes up.
look dude, i was only saying what i had been told myself. i in no way was shitting on ya or anything like that.

lucky i didnt see that hte other day coz i was in a shit of a mood and could have typed a bazillion nasties towards ya.

no hard feelings ey :angel:

·
Registered
158 Posts
no hard feelings taken MAD_NC, it's just that I had a few emails come through questioning my intentions over the sales and it was directly because of this subject - I know names weren't mentioned by you or others but that was part of the problems - incorrect assumptions - peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts