Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i nearly had a 97 5spd XR6 in my hands but the RACV report showed sub-standard damage repair to the front and body distortion etc (must have been in fairly major crash), anyway i'm not buying a peice of twisted metal so the sale fell through and now i'm in the market for another XR6.

It must be a 5spd manual and would prefer an EL but might look at EF's too. Bodykit and sunroof are on my list but of course i will look at cars without these options.

So if you know, see or have one for sale let me know! by replying here or PM me.

Oh yeah i'm in Melbourne so cars in and around Melbourne preffered.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Where are you?

Putting that in might get people interested in helping you out.

I've got a mate that is thinking of selling his XR6 EL, (standard through out), will talk to him tonight. He is looking for an EF/EL Fairmont/fairimont Ghia V8 wagon

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sorry. Forgot about that bit, I mainly look at the persons descriptive.

How much are you willing to pay?

Absolutely perfect condition EL XR6. (not optioned), white, not sure about the k's, but is well below 140k's.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris Nee said:
Sorry. Forgot about that bit, I mainly look at the persons descriptive.

How much are you willing to pay?

Absolutely perfect condition EL XR6. (not optioned), white, not sure about the k's, but is well below 140k's.
Well put it is this way lately i've seen 2 EL 5spd's wih 120 XXX clicks and full bodykit, sunroof and cd stacker both sell for about 14-14.5k and one even had sports exhuast etc both in good nick but i was too slow gettig to them :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have an ef xr6 with an el xr front ( hit a roo a while ago so had it changed.) its auto, vdo 10 stacker, lowered, extractors and 2.5 inch exhaust and dark tinted windows. 120 ish ks on the clock from memory, i dont drive it too often, its my wifes car to taxi our baby around. i can email photos if you want. or you can contact me on 0419 814 383 or email [email protected]
cheers
Darran

·
Registered
302 Posts
Have spoken to my mate about what you want. He has asked how much you want to spend on an EL XR6 with no options, it has 120k's, and is in absolute mint condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts