Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the heading suggest's I'm after an ef or el ghia or a very good fairmont for my better half. Mods arn't important as I already know what I want to do. would prefer in vic but may travel for the right car.
Post replies here.

Cheers Ant

·
Ford Veteran
685 Posts
I know someone with an EL fairmont, looks to be in EC but i havnt looked at it, he said he wants about $11,000 . I can hook you up with him for a look if you want.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Gezz mate you should have posted a little earlier,my bro in law work's out at Toyota and I too was after an EF/L Fairmont/Ghia, he found an EF Fairmont with 97,000klm's, gold in colour,1 owner an old man from Bgo,they were going to put it on the lot for $15,000 (to much I think but you know what car yard's are like)but said I could have it for $10,000,this car is imaculate,but it sold,I didn't have the money at the time otherwise I would have snapped it up, I'll ask him if he has any other's like this if you want.

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That'd be good Galaxy, and gmanea cauld you find out how many k's ? if its pretty low I'd be interested in seeing it.

Cheers Ant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts