Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the easter demize of my beloved xr8 I have a car-bra & no car.The above car-bra has had little use & was not involved in the roll over that killed the car.It is a Robco car bra & attaches with self adhesive velcro to the under surfaces of the car.Retail $300 offers please.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds fair to me.I notice your in Newcastle.I'm Blue Mtns Sydney but I've got a friend from the Hunter Down this weekend & on a regular basis.How would you like to do the sale? Contact me Peter on 0412 191 009 Please leave a message if no answer.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've got a EF Car Bra for sale, too. About 6 months old. It's been made for the EF without the body kit (There is a difference).I'm selling cos I just had a fully body kit fitted and the bra won't fit now. It's in great condition.

·
XR8 Lady
42 Posts
my EF front, looks the same as the one on the car of the week that is on the front page. Do you recon it will fit.

·
Snerlo
76 Posts
Hi guys, if anyone is interested, I have a car bra as well for sale that will fit the EF/EL series with bodykit. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am in the Brisbane region.

·
Snerlo
76 Posts
Hi guys, if anyone is interested, I have a car bra as well for sale that will fit the EF/EL series with bodykit. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am in the Brisbane region.

·
Snerlo
76 Posts
Hi guys. I also have a car bra for sale to suit the EF/EL series shape with bodykit. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Brisbane region.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you guys come to terms.Mine is still available I've been offline for a while.

·
Australian EL2 XR8 Member
26 Posts
Hi PXR,
Do you know if the car bra will fit an EL..??? If so, i may be interested... also, is it made for a falcon with or without a bodykit...??? Mine hasn't....

·
Registered
588 Posts
HSV, mine is also still available. As I mentioned above it has been made without the body kit and it will fit the EL. If you want to contact me - [email protected] or mobile 0421075864.
BTW: Mine was made by CarBra Australia.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HSV ETR
I had no body kit on it & should go straight on.Do you want to dry / try fit it? I live in the lower Mtns,but work in merrylands.You can contact me on 0412 191009.If unanswered leave a message.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why didn't ya call?
Its still up for grabs.It seems a couple of others got sold from the last posting.I was flat-out at work & didn't check the E-mail Quite so regularly.Feel free to call the mobile or E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
OW WOW A CAR BRA

HEY DID YOU SAY YOU HAD A CARBRA FOR SALE TELL ME WILL THIS FIT ON MY FaIrMoNt GhIa Ive GoT PlAnNeD ...............

TelL mE NoW Is ThIs HaRd To ReAd ...............................

Its F^#&ING HaRd To TyPe ....................................

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I really don't know if it will fit,I want to get rid of it but you should wait until you can try in on.
All the fronts without kits on are about the same size ef-el, xrs are interchangible.
It is still here!!!!!!easter last year marked the death of my car :dead:
I Don't want to rip anyone off ,I want it protecting a desent car not sitting in the garage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts