Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Now boostless :-(
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EF2 Futura 5 speed - for sale

hi, the time has come for me to part with my EF, what do you guys think would be a decent price for it? Details are as follows:

1996 series 2 EF Futura 5 speed sedan - argon silver

* 16" mags
* Lowered - superlow king springs, adjustable koni's rear, monroe gt's front
* Castor/camber kit
* Exhaust
* Extractors
* Chiptorque chip
* DBA slotted rotors all round, bendix ultimate pads rear, bendix advance front
* Tinted windows & tail lights
* CD player
* Modified interior

Also comes with stage 3 crow cam and K & N pod filter (not installed). Had new clutch put in recently.

199,000 km

so what's she worth?

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
I agree with Soxx, about $8500 would be the best you will get with those k's. That being said, I'd hate to see how much mine would go for. :fraz:

·
Registered
17 Posts
are you still interested in selling coz for $8000 i would be interested in buying

·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah mate it's still for sale, trying to get $9,000 for it at the moment but if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks i'll let it go for lower.

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
One of my mates sold a stock EF Futura Manual for $10,000, although it had only done 125,000 kms. Just be patient and don't go to low. Manual's are rare and worth good money to the right person.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah i agree with fordskick, $10000 firm. 5spd manuals hold there value incredibly well, look at car yards they always put $2000 on top of car if it is a 5spd compared with the exact same car but with an auto.

cheers JJJ

·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Fordskick and jjj. I agree with you guys, when i bought the car i paid a high price for it, basically because it was exactly what i wanted. And i mean how many factory 5 speed EF Futura's with mods do you see for sale?

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
Not many 5 spd EF Futura's around that is for sure. On a side note, I found out my mates car did the head gasket 900km's after he had gotten rid of it. I feel sorry for the poor dude who bought it now.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
I know a guy who paid 12 for his.
Only had 30 000ks on it but!!

I think u will get 9k. But it depends on where u live

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
I agree with EFJase. It depends where ya live. I live in north queensland and I should be able to get about $13 or $14 for mine. Mine is very similar to yours, 5 spd, 145000 kms etc etc, but no chip or anything. I can't believe how cheap some cars are in the other states and cities. 5sp futura's are rare so stick with $10 I recon, unless it won't sell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts