Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys,

My darling baby EF is back outta the Panel shop, picked it up at around 3:00pm.
Must say Lower Mountains Smash Repairs done a fantastic job, as well as the repair of the accident they corrected a paint flaw between the drivers gaurd and bar, painted the underneath of the guard (which was unpainted from a previous repair), painted the mirrors to my specs and to top it off they detailed the whole car.
I'm a very very happy camper. :D :D :D :D I'll be detailing the engine bay tomorrow:nuts: and putting the last finishing touches to the car. Oh yeah a set of plugs in commin on and perhaps a K&N filter if i'm ambitious.

Also i'd like to thank all you guys for supporting me through this last 2 weeks, i appreciate it heaps. :cool

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
...I'll be detailing the engine bay tomorrow:nuts:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D You're just out to show us all up in the engine cleanliness department aren't ya mate!!!! :( ;) Leave it for a day or two hundred.. let us catch up!! :nuts:

Good stuff - will see you at meeting on tuesday! Maybe we should rename you from EF_Falcon_Guy to Mr_Shiny_EngineBay

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hey - while you are detailing your engine bay - do you want to come over and do mine aswell??

;) ;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehehe the outside of the car is actually as shiny as the engine bay after they detailed it. :D :D

Oh yeah i know have electric mirrors that work, all it was, was a slight out of place connection of the mirror switch.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Congrats man:cool:

Got any before and after pics?

·
XR Wannabee
461 Posts
So when are we gonna see some pics of this famous engine bay?

I want pics!.....please :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts