Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peoples,

Here is a pic of my baby, as i promised. Lemme know what you guys think?????
Oh yeah i didn't wash it before this pic, infact it was after rain so it probably could look abit better.

:D

Attachments

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the colour is called Polynesian Green. basically in the light it's blue but in the dark it goes green.

The colour looks really cool when the car is clean and polished but looks very dodgy when dirty.
Paint marks pretty easy as well. :( :(

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
That's a bloody good looking Wagon there EF.. Nearly bought one myself, but went for the XR ute instead. Great power in the ute, but most of the time I needed more than 2 seats!!.. Oh well, you get that.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ford Man and Jaytyn, yeah thankyou for the positive comments. really appreciate it.
Yeah basically with the wheels i couldn't afford getting the EL 16's so these EF XR wheels was the next best thing.
I didn't want to do up the wagon so it looked wild or look riced, thats why i only lowered it an inch. and i put a small spoiler to set my wagon aside from others. I guess i've made it abit of a sleeper.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Petrol Hamster,

Very nice machine you got there mate. :thumbup: :thumbup: Good to see another fellow EF driver. Go the EF's.
:D

Yeah my dosh wasn't quite enough to get a good nick EF XR6 so i decided to buy dad's car and do it up even though it's a wagon but i know the condition.
The front of the XR looks way better than the standard EF front. I take it the colour is heritage green.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah i'll try to post more piccies (when i can steal the camera from work :p ) of my baby after a wash. :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally got around to gettin more piccies,
Here is another....

Attachments

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heres My car taken after a wash and detail :D

Attachments

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aaaaand another... ;)

Attachments

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
It looks nice and tidy hey. and you can notice the difference after the detailing :)

You dont see many nice wagons around, good on ya.

go the shagg'n wagon!

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
Very nice EF... any lucky finding those other 2 cylinders yet??? HAHAHAHAHA :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
19 Participants
AusXH
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing