Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Scooby Pete knows all about it, i sortof got lost trying to find the JetBase. Basically i done a full lap in a Mitsubishi Verada of the airport domestic and all, even ended up at the Catering section of Qantas. :eek: :eek:
Funny thing was when i rang Pete, i was only like 100m where i was suppose to be and i done a full lap of Mascot. :nuts: :nuts:

Ahh it was all fun anyway, Don't think Scooby Pete found it was funny. :p :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
Did you manage to take the magna for a Drag down the runway?:D
Oh man is that the wrong car to take down a runway!!.. :eek:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Yeah - navigation skills are certainly lacking..... However, I DID find it funny I assure you ;) :nuts: :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris,

At one stage i thought i was going to end up on the runway with the Verada. :eek: :eek:

Must say the Verada ain't bad for a front driver, i like it better than the Camry, got a nice interior too. It's got abit of stick, but ain't better than a Ford Falcon. :D

Pete,
Gotta forgive me at times, i still have a tiny bit of "autralasian" heritage if you get my drift. :p :p :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Gotta forgive me at times, i still have a tiny bit of "autralasian" heritage if you get my drift. :p :p :p
*Dons Tim Allen voice*
OHH NOOO!!!!! At least the right segment is working 'cause you love the blue oval. Navigation skills come later.. trust me I know!!.. :D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Hehehehe

I supose your not as the bad as the Asian Tourist out at Sunshine Airport who managed to drive his hire car onto number 1 Strip.

Apparently he drove around the runways for nearly 20 minutes while flights where held up and some could actualy flag him down!

·
2,153 Posts
I had a work dinner at the Randwick racecourse function centre a few years back. The car park was dimly lit and was having trouble finding an empty spot. In the distance I spotted the oasis of a pole position car park spot and started driving towards it. Turns out I was about to drive on to the race course itself. I had to do a U-ey and almost got bogged in the soft grass of the track. It was tempting to take my car for some late night track work...:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts