Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chr1s
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a el falcon a few weeks ago and dissconect coil to pump up oil preassure after oil change, now has no spark. Have checked ignition module and coil and neither of those seem to be the problem, problem with the immobiliser maybe? any ideas to what could be wrong? feedback would be most appreciated!

A very concerned falcon owner

·
Chr1s
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where abouts is the hall effect sensor? had the coil checked by dace they said it waz sweet brought another disributer with a module cause the other one had major play in the shaft and waz scraping something when you turn it

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
have you double checked to make sure the coil lead is on properly. also the coil could be cactus...

you dont need to disconnect the leads after an oil change to get oil pressure... there still would be some oil around, and it wouldnt take long for the oil to get up the top of the motor...

·
Chr1s
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
year i changed all that over its got a factory imobilizer and the central locking started playing ever since i used the key insted of the remote once and found out they dont like the key being used in the door

1 - 11 of 11 Posts