Discussion Starter #1
More August Specials!

Ford Falcon GT Airbag Steering Wheel - by Momo
Just Released to the Public!

Features:

Suits EB-AUII Falcon with Airbag
Made by Momo so you can be assured of quality workmanship
While supplies last

Also available for the first time Ford Falcon Red Stitch Steering Wheel by Momo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APEXi Rev/Speed Meter Clearance!
Only $341 Save $66!
The Rev/Speed Meter is a highly accurate measuring instrument that displays engine RPM, vehicle speed (in kilometres per hour), vehicle acceleration timing, and stopwatch functions.

The RPM function has a peak hold capability that can indicate the highest RPM reached during operation.

The vehicle acceleration timing function can accurately track 100m, 200m, and 400m elapsed times as well as 0-100km/h, 0-200km/h, and 0-300km/h elapsed times.

The stopwatch function allows for a user-defined measurement of elapsed time.

Limited Stock Only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bargain Car Tweeters
Only $7.50 Each

Features:

40 Watts RMS Handling Power
6k-20kHz Frequency Response
Great Sound, Low Cost!

Previous Specials - Last Days!
Specials From Earlier this Month
In case you missed them, check out the specials still available from our recent newsletters:

August Specials
Fathers Day Gift Ideas

AutoSpeed Hoon Daddy Pack
Only $91.95 Save $41.40!

Is your Dad a hoon at heart, a full-on hoon, or perhaps somewhere in between?

Either way you'll score big points with him when you present him with the AutoSpeed Hoon Daddy Pack!

Includes:

1 Copy of 21st Century Performance
1 Copy of Serious Performance 5 Video
1 Year AutoSpeed Membership Voucher
You decide whether to give the membership to him or keep it for yourself!

Also available as:

AutoSpeed Hoon Daddy Mini-Pack
Only $65.95 Save $21.00!

1 Copy of 21st Century Performance
6 Month AutoSpeed Membership Voucher

$1 Express Freight Worldwide on Momo Steering Wheels!
With the Aussie dollar hovering at around US50 cents we've been shipping Momo steering wheels all over the world. As a special bonus all customers not in Australia will receive their Momo steering wheel by express courier for just $1. That means you'll receive it in just 2-5 days, anywhere in the world.

Select from one of the following categories to browse the Momo steering wheel range:

Leather Steering Wheels
Coloured Leather Steering Wheels
Wood Steering Wheels
Momo Corse Racing Steering Wheels

Digitech Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter
If you don't have a digital multimeter, now is the time to get one. Just $37.82!

This is a full featured, auto ranging DMM for under $40! It is accurate and simple to use. Once the electrical value is chosen, the meter selects the most appropriate display range (with manual override) on the clear, no nonsense screen.

Features:

Capacitance
Frequency
Diode Test
Data Hold
Relative Measurement Function
Holster Included

Buy It!

Free Freight
Don't forget that all Australian orders over $50 are delivered free of charge using Australian Air Express couriers.

Stock items can often be delivered to your door within 24 hours (average delivery time for non stock items is 48-72 hours for metro areas).

Good Reading
Maximum Boost

Buy this book

Competition Car Preparation - A Practical Handbook

Buy this book

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Whats this BS about the red-stitch wheel?

Originally an option for the AU Ute, this Momo steering wheel suits EB-AUII Falcons with Airbags.
HELLO!!!!?!??! This was an option on EL's!! ie.

Autospeed should get their facts straight!!! :fmad: :D

Having said that, it's good to see it available again.. I haven't seen a single EL apart from mine thats had it as an option!! :cool:

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
Mine was optioned with that exact same wheel. Your's looks a little worn on the left side too!! I haven't got the gear knob though, was that a ford option also???

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Jase_ELXR8 said:
Mine was optioned with that exact same wheel. Your's looks a little worn on the left side too!! I haven't got the gear knob though, was that a ford option also???
G'day Jase. Yeah mine's not really worn, it's just a bit of a dodgy pic :D The gear knob is straight from the AU2 parts list, it'll fit any model and costs around $105. It is the Momo one, which you can get in either black/black or black/blue like mine!! Tasty!! :cool:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
where abouts on autospeed is the offer on the steering wheels?

i cant find it...( i am a member)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Not a bad price, shame they dont do the red or blue wheels like on the Au series

1 - 10 of 10 Posts