Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y'all,

I'm traveling in the US at the moment & looking to purchase some items for my EL GT.

I've searched the forums but can't seem to find an answer to my question.
I tried some different search criteria in the advanced search but have failed miserably & that has brought me here, soliciting your help.
Any advice would be awesome, I'm leaving here in a week.

My question is; do the '93 SVT Cobra (or other) Throttle Bodies fit directly onto an EL GT?

Are any modifications required?

Will the accelerator cable just hook onto the ball/nipple or is the linkage reversed or whatever?

Will the TPS just bolt up?

What about the IAC?

I'm looking to get another throttle body either an aftermarket 65mm or maybe a 70mm, but hesitant to, as I don't want to end up with an expensive paper weight.

Are the AU throttle bodies backwards compatible with the EL GT?

FYI - the reason I'm asking is because I have purchased an additional GT40 intake (upper & lower) that is being polished & would like to attach a polished throttle body & swap the factory configuration as a unit, so I can sit it aside & either, restore it in the future, or offer it as part of a sale.

Thanks in advance to any information & direction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
efn67
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing