Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EL V8 Injection Setup, C/w Air Flow Meter, All Knock sensor, injectors, computer minus Wiring Loom. $500 ono

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I dont have that plug, but I know for a fact that the EFI six like out of the XF has the same amount of pins and fits into it!! if your Interested call me on 0409 802 542. Im situated in melbourne

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
is the MAF sensor stock or has it been modded? can i get it seperate? how much do you want if so?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Rollin,
The Maf unit is all standard I would rather sell it complete look make me an offer and if its reasonable you can take the intire thing, you probably better taken the whole unit for spares. The injection system also comes with the electronic distrubtor which is worth a few hundred second hand if you can find and v8 one.

·
Slurry Boostin
1,211 Posts
is the $500 negoitable any?

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
"entire thing"? i want the whole MAF sensor - the actual sensor and its housing.

i dont want any of the other stuff, as im doing a MAF + SEFI conversion on my car, and obviously need a MAF sensor for it...im using my injectors and loom etc...

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Rollin: Ill have a Maf sensor avalible in a few weeks time. It'll be the stock V8 one. I dunno if you'd want to use it on a 6 as I think theyre a fair bit smaller than the throttle so would be a bit of a restriction.

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
yeah...i have no idea either, but apparently you can make or buy bigger housings to fit the actual sensor in..i have no clue, never even had more than a cursory glance at one yet!!!

LTDHO was supposed to be selling me his (stock thats been ported) but apparently its at some workshop somwhere and he is having trouble getting it back...

·
Registered
141 Posts
odeed-8 said:
EL V8 Injection Setup, C/w Air Flow Meter, All Knock sensor, injectors, computer minus Wiring Loom. $500 ono

Is it still available?
Where are you?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah its still for sale he hasnt sold it his from Taylors lakes area

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EDV8wagon

Yeah I still got the injection setup for sale! Im from the western suburbs if your intrested call me on 0409 802 542...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts