Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day,
Im about to buy my first car in a few months and really want to get an EL XR6 but the only thing thats holding me back is the cost of petrol at this present time and I was wondering how much the EL XR6 drivers are paying on average per week.

Cheers. :hy:

·
nhanst
100 Posts
A friend of mine has a EF XR6 and gets about 10-11 liters per 100 kms his is a mannual,there not to bad on fuel because there not all that heavy

·
Registered
67 Posts
falcon and economy should never be used together

70 bucks to fill up and u'll be lucky to get 450kms city driving

·
Registered
39 Posts
my 96 xr6 that has had a little bit done to the engine, on the highway gets close to 700km per tank and 570 around town. i was driving a el gli with pacemaker extractors and 2 1/2 system would struggle to get 600kms on highway. all cars i think can give huge differences in fuel economy, just depends on the car.

·
old B - new B
890 Posts
gsr9395 said:
my 96 xr6 that has had a little bit done to the engine, on the highway gets close to 700km per tank and 570 around town. i was driving a el gli with pacemaker extractors and 2 1/2 system would struggle to get 600kms on highway. all cars i think can give huge differences in fuel economy, just depends on the car.

and the driver :driver:

·
Registered
397 Posts
my EL just took $82 to fill @ $126.9 lasts around 500k's city driving, so if your doing 500k's a week thats $82 @ $110.9 still around $70 a week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts